Of course, there will be dance game and fighting game tournaments taking place during the entire weekend. But for those who get knocked out early or those spectating, there will be many things for you to do. Here’s a little list for you:
- Side Tournaments – There will be few tournaments on the side that ANYONE will have the opportunity to join. Games will consist of Guitar Hero III, DJ Hero 2, Rock Band Blitz, Tekken 6, Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart 7, FF Theatrhythm and lots more. Bring your guitars, controllers, consoles, 3DS, etc. We need them!
There will also be a FREE Tournament for the unreleased ‘Rhythm Destruction’. Rhythm Destruction is a brand new take on the music game genre, combining the intense action of a ‘Shoot Em Up’ with the precision of a rhythm game. Top 3 players will receive a free copy of the game upon release. The winner will receive their own special “achievement and title” unlocked with their copy.
- Photo Booth – Ben Whitlock of B. Whitlock Photography will be attendance again with his photo booth! Get yo face ready!
- Group Photo – At 5:00PM on Saturday, we will follow tradition and gather everyone together for the Project Storm group photo!
- Mario Party 2 IRL! – Get ready for the sequel! This will take place on Friday at 8:00 PM.
- Why Not Bar/Lounge – Happy Hour from 4-7pm. I’m sure happy hour consists of $2 domestic drafts. Don’t quote me on that! Comedy Show from 8-10pm with $10/$15 cover. Live Band/DJ from 10pm to close. Feel free to make your own Tyger shots! 😉
- Pool (Waterfall) – Aww, did you lose? U MAD? Wash off your saltiness. Take a dip. Come cool down in the pool. Play in the waterfall. Oh, a waterfall… WATERFALLLL? Yeah, that’s right.
- Dinner/Afterparty – We will be closing down the room at 10:00 PM on Saturday so that we can go out as a LARGE GROUP to take over a restaurant somewhere. Choices are Perkins, TGI Friday’s, or Winghouse. I put a poll up in the Facebook Event. I’ll be choosing before this weekend to give the restaurant a heads up notice. TABLE FOR 50!
- Your Friends! – Once again, we meet together to see those we may not have seen in awhile and also, to meet newcomers to the group. I’ve always loved hosting Storm in order to meet new people and reunify with those from different cities around the nation. We have been coming together since 2003! This is what Storm has been all about.
There will be much more in store! Looking forward to see you all there!